Maxtron UPS possess Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). It gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery. Intelligent battery management, it maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Maxtron 1.2KVA UPS Key Features
- A.V.R. – Automatic Voltage Regulator. Handles brownouts and overvoltages without unnecessary battery drainage.
- I.B.M. – Intelligent Battery Management. Allows cut-off of battery drainage if the load is not active and this prolongs the life of the battery.
- H.S.B. – Hot Swappable Battery – Allows changing of battery with less time while the system is still running.
- A.W.A. – Advance Warning Alarm informs the user when mains AC cuts off.
- C.I.P. – Communication Interface Port. Allows users to link Maxtron UPS to computer serial interface supporting Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/ME/98/2000 NT environment for automatic shutdown and management (optional)
- Overload & Short circuit protection.
- 100% stabilized output power